Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009 (Big Loser contest)




Not sure where 2008 has gone but I am trying to concentrate on writing 2009 on my checks.. Yes I still use checks... :)


Monday, I start a 'big loser ' loser contest at work!! I completed one in December and lost my 50$ fee...but this time I am very motivated. So far we have 15 folks signed up and I am certain we'll have more by Monday.


I have been searching for diet plans and reading health tips on line... I am ready to change my life and become a BIG LOSER....I will post my progress.. We do not report in pounds, only % so not everyone knows what we weigh..LOL... That is a very important factor that the guys do not comprehend.




X-mas has come and gone again...and I gained 2 pounds since November 2 but I did not think that was way bad because I only had 6 x-mas gatherings to attend...

No comments: