Friday, January 16, 2009

5 days without sweets!!! I wanna be a big loser..

It's Friday and I have not eaten any sweets (baked goodies that is) since Sunday... I can do this...I can do this...
When I weighed in at work on Wednesday, I had lost 5 lbs.. (even with the pie binge last weekend) According to my scales here, when I weighed today, I've lost 7lbs.. Of course 7 lbs is a mere whooper and fries binge...:)..
I seem to do much better, if I eat my scramble eggs and 1 piece of bacon in the morning... seems to fill me up more than anything... Then I have a lean cuisine, smart ones, etc.. for lunch and then a very light dinner, and I've been drinking more coffee than I've drank in years.... I did have some of that slim cafe but I'm out of that, and I could not tell much difference when I drank it.. and it is expensive. Seemed like last week, when I would start out with a banana or fruit, I was starving all day long so I am going to stop that and just use fruit when I need a sugar fix...
More to come as I map out my big loser survival plan...

No comments: