Sunday, July 13, 2008

When Rednecks are allowed in the city limits...


Since I live most of my life out in the middle of nowhere, I bringith my country ways to town with me.. LOL... I had to have a large tree cut down and I thought removing the stump was to expensive.. So with my redneck ways I figured out a better plan.. I was going to use the old stump and plant flowers and such around it.. After buying the bird bath, all the plants, and the rubber mulch, I could have probably paid for stump removal.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Love it, It is so pretty. I like the list to do befor you die idea. May have to make me one of those. I have been wanting to add in some quotes and stuff books I like and movies and stuff. I just really like your idea because most everyone can relate to this, as we all have things we want to accomplish in this lofe Huh? I'm gonna tag you for a meme, but I can't do it yet because I haven't posted it yet.