Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation for a few days...







I just back from a few days in Destin and then headed to Bowling Green. Destin is so very nice, and I hope to stay longer next time I go. First time I have taken an entire week off from work in several years, and I probably will not do that again in the near future. Way to much to try and catch up on when I return.




Was a last minute decison to take off to Florida but was a good deal on a canceled condo so I decided to ride!!! My neice Em, her friend and I loaded up and off we went.


We ate at a unique place on the water 'Dewy Destin'. The food was great to say the least. The best and least expensive meal I had the entire time. A very simple little dive that was soooo busy....

We also ate at Red Snapper but can not say much for the food and service but the entertainment was great. A man played his guitar and sang the entire time we were there. He was really good. The best food I tried there was the alligator tail.. Very tasty...

Of course we went to Joe's Crab Shack.. that was fun..

No comments: